NOTE: The course time schedule is only tentative. Depending upon the time available before the exam and other reasons, there may be slight variations in the above courses and time schedule.
TS BC Study Circle gives you the best Competitive exams coaching in Telangana State.
Faculty and quality study material help you at every step in your excellent preparation for this exam.
Types of Post in CIVIL SERVICES
All India Civil Services Jobs List:
· Indian Administrative Service or IAS
· Indian Foreign Service or IFS
· Indian Police Service or IPS
· List of Group – A Services by UPSC:
· Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service
· Indian Audit and Accounts Service
· Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)
· Indian Defence Accounts Service
· Indian Revenue Service (I.T.) or IRS
· Indian Ordnance Factories Service (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
· Indian Postal Service
· Indian Civil Accounts Service
· Indian Railway Traffic Service
· Indian Railway Accounts Service
· Indian Railway Personnel Service
· Indian Railway Protection Force (Assistant Security Commissioner)
· Indian Defence Estates Service
· Indian Information Service (Junior Grade)
· Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
· Indian Corporate Law Service
List of Group – B Services:
· Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service (Section Officer’s Grade)
· Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service
· Pondicherry Civil Service
IAS Eligibility- Nationality
For IAS and IPS:
All other Services:
UPSC Civil Services Eligibility – Minimum Education Qualification:
· To appear for civil services exam, UPSC has set some minimum eligibility criteria to apply for IAS exam. Candidates who wish to become IAS officers must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university that are incorporated by an Act of Parliament or which is to be declared as a Deemed University by the University Grants Commission (UGC) or he/she must possess an equivalent qualification for IAS Exam.
· But there are few circumstances and exemptions under which candidates will be eligible to apply for IAS exam:
· If you are a candidate waiting for the final year result or studying final year of college, you are still eligible to apply for IAS exam but you need to submit the degree at the time of appearing IAS mains exam.
· Candidates those who have professional and technical degrees as recognised by the Indian Government are also eligible for IAS exam.
· UPSC will provisionally allow candidates with MBBS degree or candidates who have qualified other medical courses but not completed their internship. Candidates need to submit a certificate from the respective university or college at the time of online submission of IAS application.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Number of Attempts:
· General Category: 6 attempts till 32 years of age.
· OBC: 9 attempts till 35 years of age.
· SC/ST -unlimited attempts till 37 years of age.
· Physically Handicapped/disabled candidates belonging to General category will get the benefit of 9 attempts till the age prescribed by UPSC – 42 years.
· Union Public Service Commission conducts the Civil Services Exam in 3 phases –
Ø Preliminary Examination (Objective)
Ø Main Examination (Subjective)
Interview or personality test (Vocal section with Panel of UPSC members)